IBPS Clerk educational qualification for coming recruitment is given as under. You can check IBPS Clerk educational qualification 2018 before applying for Clerk recruitment. IBPS has released the advertisement for the IBPS Clerk recruitment of Clerical Cadre posts in all the government of India undertaken banks recently. Applications from eligible candidates are invited in online mode only and all the candidates who are eligible for the exam can apply for the examination on the registration portal of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
IBPS Clerk educational qualification 2018
Many of the interested candidates are willing to apply online for the Common written exam of clerk recruitment on the IBPS website. Before applying for the exam, let’s check if you are eligible for the exam or not. Check the educational qualification details for IBPS Clerk exam 2018 from here and confirm if you are eligible or not. After confirming the IBPS clerk educational qualification you can apply online on the registration portal.
Educational Qualification is the parameter which describes the minimum educational requirements for a candidate appearing in the related exam. A candidate who is willing to appear for the exam must possess the degrees and certificates as per the requirements discussed in the IBPS clerk educational qualification. Candidates who don’t meet the IBPS clerk educational qualification criteria and who are not enough qualified in terms of education can’t apply for the recruitment exam of IBPS Clerk.
You may also check: IBPS clerk age limit 2018
Educational Qualification for Clerk Exam 2018
- Candidate must possess a degree in any discipline from any Government of India approved college, university or organization. Candidates who want to apply for the common written exam of clerk recruitment 2018 should have a mark sheet or grade sheet of the final result. Candidates should enter the aggregate percentage of marks in the application form and course completion date as per the details in degree document.
- Candidate must possess a degree, certificate or diploma in computer operations or must have studied computer science or Information technology as a subject in Higher School or Graduation.
- All the qualifications for degree and certificates should be recognized by Government of India or any of the Government of India approved organizations.
- Candidate should have proficiency in the regional language and English of reading and writing in both languages. Regional language of the state from which application is submitted.
- How to crack IBPS clerk in 1-2 Months
- How to crack IBPS clerk without coaching
- How to apply for IBPS Clerk exam
- How to clear IBPS clerk in the first attempt
It is important to know about the IBPS clerk educational qualification for the exam because in case you are not qualified enough and you have applied then your candidature for the exam will be rejected. So, knowing the IBPS clerk educational qualification for the exam is important to understand the eligibility conditions.