IBPS PO Mains exam review & analysis 2018 is available here to check. All candidates who want to get IBPS PO Mains exam review & analysis 2018 may read the article carefully. Dear applicants Institute of Banking Personnel selection has conducted the Probationary officer post examination on 20th November 2018 at various examination centers. Numerous numbers of contenders, who have qualified the preliminary exam, have appeared in the IBPS PO mains exam.
IBPS PO Mains exam review 2018
Now they all are searching 20th November IBPS PO Mains exam review & analysis 2018. So candidates who are seeking for the IBPS PO mains review can download and check IBPS PO exam analysis for the Morning shift and Evening shift. To check the IBPS PO Mains exam review & analysis 2018 are advised to open our website and check the analysis of IBPS PO exam on 20th November 2018 from here.
In this article, we have enclosed the IBPS PO Mains exam analysis clearly for each and every paper. IBPS had organized an IBPS PO mains exam in two shifts: Morning shift & Evening shift. To check the IBPS PO Mains exam review & analysis 2018, you must stay tuned to our website. The most expected IBPS PO mains exam 2018 has come to an end.
IBPS PO 2018 Mains exam analysis
A preliminary exam was conducted earlier & only those who qualified in the IBPS PO preliminary exam it was eligible to appear for this written test held on 20th November 2018. Huge numbers of applicants have taken part in this exam and now they all are curious to check the IBPS PO Mains exam analysis 2018. Check the complete information about IBPS PO main exam review in detail from here.
Here in this webpage, we are sharing IBPS PO exam analysis 2018 for candidates who are appearing for the first time, it is a must read since this will introduce the level of exam. In this reasoning, computer knowledge and General Awareness is easy and other sections are moderate to difficult. Further information about IBPS PO exam review and analysis you can check also the official website of IBPS.
- IBPS PO Final cut off marks 2018
- IBPS PO Interview cut off 2018
- IBPS PO Mains cut off marks 2018
- IBPS PO Sectional Cut off marks 2018
- IBPS PO State wise cut off marks
As per the IBPS PO, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of preliminary examination, mains examination, an interview. Candidates need to qualify at each level in order to move on the next session.
IBPS PO exam analysis details 2018
English language (Level of the Exam – Moderate)
- Reading comprehension – 10 questions
- Cloze test – 5 questions
- Fill in the blanks – 5 questions
- Spotting error – 5 Questions
- Para Jumble – 5 questions
Quantitative aptitude (Level of the exam – Moderate)
- Number series – 5 Questions
- Approximation – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 10 question (line graphs, Missing DI)
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous Question- 10 Questions (Age, Mixture, Allegation, partnership, Profit & Loss, Average, time & work etc)
Reasoning Ability (level of the exam – Easy)
- Syllogism- 5 Questions
- Inequality – 5 Questions
- Sitting Arrangements (circular) – 5 Questions
- Linear Arrangements (North-South)- 5 Question
- Blood Relation – 3 Questions
- Puzzle – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous Questions – 2 Questions (Ranking, Direction Test etc)
I hope this article helps you all in getting the IBPS PO exam review and analysis 2018 for the upcoming examination. Stay tuned to our website to check the more information about IBPS PO recruitment 2018 notification, syllabus, exam pattern and others important dates you can check from here by visiting our website.